Extremely Early 2024 Predictions

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I don't recall knowing less about the Bama team that will take the field on opening day than this one but just for fun, flying blind at night with one engine dead, here are my predictions. Caveat added: this is not our final roster so....

Unknown Player: at unknown position will be added sometime between now and fall and will be a difference maker. My bet at this time is that it would be a offensive tackle.

Sticking with the OL: Jaeden Roberts will have an all-American season

Jalen Milro will start the season but may not finish it

Jam Miller and Justice Hayes will have 1000 yards between them.

Robbie Ouzts at some point will crush someone's soul.

We will not miss Isaiah Bond. The WR group as a whole will be very productive with 6 players getting double digit or better receptions. Ryan Williams will not have an immediate impact but his impact will grow week to week. Fear of his speed will become a tactical weapon for DeBoer's devious mind.

Corner will be a trouble spot early but will begin firming up after four games. The secondary as a whole will have some disappointing moments. On the plus side they will however get double the interceptions from a year ago for 18 total. DeVonta Smith long forgotten due to injuries will have a huge comeback season.

The front 7 will show out with age and experience and will thrive in the swarm defense. Alabama's sack total for the front 7 will increase to around 40 for the year. Q Robinson and Jah-Mar Latham will both finally arrive setting themselves up for a nice draft. Justin Jefferson will have a better than expected impact.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I don't recall knowing less about the Bama team that will take the field on opening day than this one but just for fun, flying blind at night with one engine dead, here are my predictions. Caveat added: this is not our final roster so....

Unknown Player: at unknown position will be added sometime between now and fall and will be a difference maker. My bet at this time is that it would be a offensive tackle.

Sticking with the OL: Jaeden Roberts will have an all-American season

Jalen Milro will start the season but may not finish it

Jam Miller and Justice Hayes will have 1000 yards between them.

Robbie Ouzts at some point will crush someone's soul.

We will not miss Isaiah Bond. The WR group as a whole will be very productive with 6 players getting double digit or better receptions. Ryan Williams will not have an immediate impact but his impact will grow week to week. Fear of his speed will become a tactical weapon for DeBoer's devious mind.

Corner will be a trouble spot early but will begin firming up after four games. The secondary as a whole will have some disappointing moments. On the plus side they will however get double the interceptions from a year ago for 18 total. DeVonta Smith long forgotten due to injuries will have a huge comeback season.

The front 7 will show out with age and experience and will thrive in the swarm defense. Alabama's sack total for the front 7 will increase to around 40 for the year. Q Robinson and Jah-Mar Latham will both finally arrive setting themselves up for a nice draft. Justin Jefferson will have a better than expected impact.
Did you perhaps...get a publication from Marty McFly? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonRuss

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
If the ball bounces right for us a couple of times, I think we can finish top 3 in the country. If we don't catch any breaks, I still think we can finish top 5. Those in college football hoping for our decline will be sadly disappointed.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
If a TF WR has an impact it's going to be Odom not Ryan Williams.

So far it sounds like the big TF surprise will be Red Morgan. Apparently he's been running with the 1s.

I don't really know what to expect for the team as a whole. I think we at worst make the playoffs as a lower seed though.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
If a TF WR has an impact it's going to be Odom not Ryan Williams.

So far it sounds like the big TF surprise will be Red Morgan. Apparently he's been running with the 1s.

I don't really know what to expect for the team as a whole. I think we at worst make the playoffs as a lower seed though.
Huh? Who is he...? :unsure:

• Thank You
Reactions: The Ols

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Michigan takes a big step back, they are losing a lot. New coach, new QB.

Washington as well, losing a lot, takes a big step back. New coach, new QB.

Texas will be a beast. They play at Michigan on Sept. 7......should absolutely truck them. They'll be 5-0 headed to the Red River Shootout. They'll have Georgia in Austin the week after. Huge match up.

Georgia will be a beast. But....but....they've got a trip to Tuscaloosa, Sept. 28....a trip to Austin, Oct. 19....a trip to Oxford, Nov. 9.

Alabama....who knows....new coach....new system. We're at Wisconsin on Sept. 14.....have Georgia at home on Sept. 28....at Tennessee on Oct. 19.....Missouri at home on Oct. 26......at LSU on Nov. 9....at Oklahoma on Nov. 23....Auburn at home Nov. 30.

FSU has a lot of turnover.

Ole Miss will be strong.

Missouri is rising.

Oregon will be strong.

Ohio State will be very strong.

We should be in the playoff barring a complete surprise or a bunch of injuries. I think we beat Wisconsin...Georgia, I don't know.....I think we beat Tennessee.....LSU, I don't know......Oklahoma late season, don't know.....we beat Auburn.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Michigan takes a big step back, they are losing a lot. New coach, new QB.

Washington as well, losing a lot, takes a big step back. New coach, new QB.

Texas will be a beast. They play at Michigan on Sept. 7......should absolutely truck them. They'll be 5-0 headed to the Red River Shootout. They'll have Georgia in Austin the week after. Huge match up.

Georgia will be a beast. But....but....they've got a trip to Tuscaloosa, Sept. 28....a trip to Austin, Oct. 19....a trip to Oxford, Nov. 9.

Alabama....who knows....new coach....new system. We're at Wisconsin on Sept. 14.....have Georgia at home on Sept. 28....at Tennessee on Oct. 19.....Missouri at home on Oct. 26......at LSU on Nov. 9....at Oklahoma on Nov. 23....Auburn at home Nov. 30.

FSU has a lot of turnover.

Ole Miss will be strong.

Missouri is rising.

Oregon will be strong.

Ohio State will be very strong.

We should be in the playoff barring a complete surprise or a bunch of injuries. I think we beat Wisconsin...Georgia, I don't know.....I think we beat Tennessee.....LSU, I don't know......Oklahoma late season, don't know.....we beat Auburn.
Yeah I think either Texas or UGA wins the SEC and plays tOSU for NC

Barring injury problems tOSU should coast to the Playoffs at 13-0 now that Mich has been gutted.

Reactions: Cruloc

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
2024 offense will be elite if QBs learn and run the system!

With offense showing out. The early signing period will be loaded with stud QBs and WRs.

Swarm defense becomes the new buzzword of college football!

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
Regular season record: 10-2
Playoffs? Yes
Playoff result: 2-1, losing in the semifinal
Leading passer: Dylan Lonergan
Leading rusher: Justice Haynes
Leading receiver: Germie Bernard

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.