Extremely Early 2024 Predictions

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I think other SEC fan bases are seeing there will be no drop-off in Bama's football program. Their celebration of Saban retiring was short lived. They see the positive energy coming out of T-Town. They see DeBoer and his staff recruiting at a high level. Ryan Fowler says, "There's a positive vibe in the building that is hard to describe, but you can feel it when you go into the building for any media access." The Saban transition certainly looks smoother than many of us thought it would be. And Ryan says, "That's not only a credit to DeBoer, but also to the foundation that Saban built in Tuscaloosa over the last 17 years."

I really feel good about our chances this season. We have really good players all in on DeBoer's process. We get past Georgia with a win September 28, and I think a National Championship is totally doable. Several stars will emerge by the time we get to November, including possibly more than one group.

I'm ready for A-Day. I'm ready for kick-off August 31st. Is it August yet?

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
I think other SEC fan bases are seeing there will be no drop-off in Bama's football program. Their celebration of Saban retiring was short lived. They see the positive energy coming out of T-Town. They see DeBoer and his staff recruiting at a high level. Ryan Fowler says, "There's a positive vibe in the building that is hard to describe, but you can feel it when you go into the building for any media access." The Saban transition certainly looks smoother than many of us thought it would be. And Ryan says, "That's not only a credit to DeBoer, but also to the foundation that Saban built in Tuscaloosa over the last 17 years."

I really feel good about our chances this season. We have really good players all in on DeBoer's process. We get past Georgia with a win September 28, and I think a National Championship is totally doable. Several stars will emerge by the time we get to November, including possibly more than one group.

I'm ready for A-Day. I'm ready for kick-off August 31st. Is it August yet?
I am hoping we catch people off guard with the new offense and get back to being a top5-10 offense and with the new defense coaches have to study instead of knowing what to prepare for. I am feeling very optimistic.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.